1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
· 1.4. The site Administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the Site User.
3. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
· 3.1. The Site Administration may use the User's personal data for the purposes of:
· 3.1.1. User identification for ordering.
· 3.1.2. Providing the User with access to personalized Website resources.
3.1.3. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site, the provision of services, processing requests and requests from the User.
· 3.1.4. Determining the User's location to ensure security and prevent fraud.
3.1.5. Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided by the User.
· 3.1.6. Notifications of the Website User about the Order status.
3.1.7. Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Site.
· 3.1.8. Providing the User with his consent, product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the site or on behalf of the site's partners.
· 3.1.9. Carrying out advertising activities with the consent of the User.
· 3.1.10. Providing the User with access to partner sites or services in order to receive products, updates and services.
4. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
· 4.1. The User is obliged to:
· 4.1.1. Provide information about personal data necessary to use the Site.
4.1.2. Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in this information.
· 4.2. The site administration is obliged to:
* 4.2.2. To ensure the storage of confidential information in secret, not to disclose without the prior written permission of the User, as well as not to sell, exchange, publish, or disclose in other possible ways the transferred personal data of the User.
* 4.2.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in the existing business turnover.
* 4.2.4. To block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment of the request or request of the User or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of identification of false personal data or illegal actions.
5. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
· 5.1. The site Administration, which has not fulfilled its obligations, is liable for losses incurred by the User in connection with the misuse of personal data, in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
· 5.2. In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
· 5.2.1. Became public domain before its loss or disclosure.
· 5.2.2. It was received from a third party before it was received by the Site Administration.
· 5.2.3. Was disclosed with the User's consent.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
6.1. Prior to filing a lawsuit on disputes arising from the relationship between the Site User and the Site Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
· 6.2. The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, notifies the applicant of the claim in writing about the results of the consideration of the claim.
6.3. If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
7. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS